Whether at home, by the pool or on the road, Wi-Drive lets you take more content with you without running out of storage space. Just back-up your files before you go and wirelessly access them from Wi-Drive when you need them.
Kingston’s Wi-Drive offers great:
- Portability: Wi-Fi enabled so you can take your favorite media with you – and not be tethered to your computer. Just use your digital device as a player and display.
- Expanded storage: Add 16GB or 32GB of storage space for more of your favorite music, photos, videos, PDFs and more. It's also a great companion for Windows users on iPads, as it removes the frustration of using auto sync to view content.
- Casual Sharing: Wi-Drive lets you share your favorite media with three users simultaneously – without any hassles. Access to the drive is done over the 802.11 g/n protocol, just like your typical home wireless hub, with a password. Carry extra files and content with you and use your iPad, iPod touch or iPhone as a display to share information. Best of all, Wi-Drive is backed by legendary Kingston® reliability, 24/7 tech support and a one-year warranty.
- Capacities* — 32GB
- Dimensions — 121.5mm x 61.8mm x 9.8mm
- Operating Temperature — 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature — 14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)
- Wireless Network Interface — Wi-Fi 802.11g/n with wireless security (WPA/WEP)
- Rechargeable Battery — up to four hours of continuous use
- Cable — MiniUSB to USB cable included
User can upload files and content from their PC/Mac to the Wi-Drive using the USB cable
- Convenient — pocket-sized for easy transportability
- Simple — just plug into a USB port
- Guaranteed — one-year warranty
- App — downloadable at Apple’s App Store
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod touch (3G is limited to iOS4.2.1+)
- Customizable Device Name (SSID)
- Supports Native iOS File Formats:
- Audio: AAC, MP3, WAV
- Video: m4v, mp4, mov, Motion JPEG (M-JPEG)
- Image: jpg, bmp, tiff
- Document: pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, txt, rtf, xls
|Operating System |
(to upload files to Wi-Drive)
Windows Vista® (SP1, SP2)
Windows XP (SP3)
|Mac OS v.10.5.x+ || |
|Linux v.2.6.x+ |