Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT mATX LGA775 G41 DDR3 1PCI-E16 1PCI 2PCI-E1 Video Sound GBLAN Motherboard
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with all solid capacitors. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
Photos may not resemble actual product and are purely for illustration purposes
$59.21 Canadian Funds
50,000 Hours Japanese Solid Capacitors (CPU Power Zone)
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors developed by leading Japanese manufacturers. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85? ambient temperature.
On/Off Charge Technology
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more *Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
GIGABYTE leading technology-Easy Energy Saver
Featuring an advanced proprietary software design, GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver is able to dynamically adjust CPU power depending on workload, delivering just the right amount of power needed for the task. Coupled with Intel’s highly efficient 45nm CPU’s, Easy Energy Saver is able to provide exceptional levels of power savings and enhanced power efficiency without sacrificing computing performance.
Intel GMA X4500
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 support Microsoft DirectX10, Intel® Clear Video Technology, which enable smoother HD playback. The 3D enhancement of GMA X4500 also highly improves the realism and graphics performance for mainstream gaming. Through the support of DVI and HDMI (with HDCP), Intel GMA X4500 brings the ultimate multimedia experience.
DualBIOS™ - Patented Dual Hardware BIOS Protection
DualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
SATA 3Gb/s storage interface
SATA 3Gb/s doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. SATA 3Gb/s facilitates bandwidth aggregation for multiple devices, enabling max through put as well as, higher cache through put performance in single drive configurations.
Gigabit LAN connectivity
The Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents.
ErP Lot 6 support
The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Support for an Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme processor/Intel® Core™ 2 Quad processor/Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor/Intel® Pentium® processor/Intel® Celeron® processor in the LGA775 package
- L2 cache varies with CPU
|Front Side Bus|| |
- 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
- North Bridge: Intel® G41 Express Chipset
- South Bridge: Intel® ICH7
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1333 (O.C.)/1066/800 MHz memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||North Bridge: |
- 1 x D-Sub port
- Realtek ALC887
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- 1 x Realtek RTL8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
|Expansion Slots|| |
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- 2 x PCI slots
|Storage Interface||South Bridge: |
- 1 x IDE connector supporting ATA-100/66/33 and up to 2 IDE devices
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
|USB||South Bridge: |
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors|| |
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x IDE connector
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x clearing CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors|| |
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
|I/O Controller|| |
- iTE IT8720/IT8718 chip
|H/W Monitoring|| |
- System voltage detection
- CPU temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU fan speed control
* Whether the CPU fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU cooler you install.
- 2 x 8 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
|Unique Features|| |
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress BIOS Rescue
- Support for Download Center
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Easy Energy Saver
* Due to the hardware limitation, you must install the Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme/Core™ 2 Quad/Core™ 2 Duo/Pentium Dual-Core/Celeron Dual-Core/Celeron 400 Series CPU to enable support for Easy Energy Saver.
- Support for Smart Recovery
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Share
|Bundle Software|| |
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
|Operating System|| |
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 7/Vista/XP
|Form Factor|| |
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 19.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Currently Gigabyte accepts end users’ requests on RMA service.
Motherboards, Video cards, servers and Rackmount server boards carry three years limited warranty.
Warranty Effective On Date of Manufacture
Gigabyte determines warranty based on the manufacture date. The manufacture date can be verified by the serial number found on the product. The first four digits after "SN" determine the year and week of manufacturing date. For example:
"01)04719331729028(21) SN0213030585" represents the 13th week of 2002
RMA Request Procedures and Guidelines
All RMA request forms must be completed in order to obtain a RMA number
RMA request with missing or incorrect serial number(s) may result in a delayed process or a rejection of request
- Any model discrepancy for received items may result in a delayed processing timeProducts received with no RMA number may delay processing or refusal
(Gigabyte will not be responsible for items received without proper information)
No cross shipping or advanced replacements under any circumstances
Products will either be repaired or replaced at our discretion
- Replacements may include new or refurbished products
(Replacements will be for the exact or equivalent product)
- Average turnaround time will be 2-3 business working weeks upon receipt (applies to quantities not exceeding 20 pieces)
- If the information on your request varies from the actual item(s) received, RMA will be based on the actual item(s) received
- RMA numbers will be valid for 30 days after issued date
- Gigabyte will provide one way freight via UPS or FedEx ground free of charge
- For consecutive violation for No Trouble Found (NTF), a testing fee per NTF board or system may apply.
Warranty Period by Product
- All motherboards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Graphic Accelerator Cards (VGA)
- All graphic cards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Servers(Server Boards/Barebone Server System)
- Server Boards carry a 3 years limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount server boards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts and labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount components carry a 2 year limited warranty
- PC Barebones System
- Motherboards assembled with barebones systems carry a 3 years limited warranty (1st year parts & labor, 2nd and 3rd year labor only)
* Gigabyte shall provide the fees/charges for parts upon testing of motherboards in their 2nd and 3rd year of warranty
- Peripherals (Coolers, Keyboards, Mouse, Optical Devices, etc.)
- All peripherals carry a 1 year limited warranty
- All notebooks carry a 1 year limited warranty
- Wireless and Networking Products
- All wireless and networking products carry a 1 year limited warranty
Please register at http://rma.gigabyte-usa.com/DirectRMA/EndUser_Main.asp for your RMA account!
Customers Also Bought